Taichi Indicator is used to recognize when the price is trending or consolidating by formalizing the signals of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.
Interpretation of Taichi
- Taichi – this line is a weighted average Tenkan+Kijun+SpanA+SpanB. It allows a very precise interpretation of the current price behaviour. The line Taichi is also a fast line of a trend. Generally, it may be read as an average value of market sentiment.
- TaichiFor – weighted average SpanA+SpanB with a shift Kijun. Consolidated direction of the line TaichiFor forecasts a possible long-term trend. The line TaichiFor is a slow line of a trend. It is an average of a cloud.
- Signal – moving average with a period Kijun. This line is used for smoothing the values of Taichi; it allows to clean out false signals.
- SSignal – moving average with a period Senkou. This line as the same filtering use as the Signal line, but at stronger price movements.
- Flat – highliths flat zones, it is painted by measuring the average difference Taichi-Signal, Taichi-SSignal and Signal-SSignal.
- File: Cronex Taichi.mq4
- Size: 4 Kb
Cronex T Taichi GF
- File: Cronex_T_Taichi_GF.mq4
- Size: 5 Kb