Expected Volumes measures the volume for each new bar at the open of each bar.
How to trade with Expected Volume indicator
This indicator is used by traders to confirm the strength or weakness of a trend.
- Volume up indicates a growing interest of investors and operators;
- Volume down shows a decline of interest of investors and stock market operators;
- The readings of extreme volume often highlight a rollover or price reversal;
- The points where transactions possess a high volume are the strengths level of support or resistance.
The indicator Expected Volumes can also confirm breakouts or spikes in the market:
- If the price is rising and the volume up: sign of a strong uptrend;
- If the price is up and volume down: sign periods of market correction;
- If the price is rising and the volume decreases: sign of end of trend and lower future price;
- If the price is falling and volume is increasing: sign of a strong bearish trend;
- If the price is falling and the volume decreases: sign of end of trend and rising prices ahead;
- If the price is down and the volume up: sign periods of market correction.
- File: Expected_Volumes.mq4
- Size: 2 Kb