Murrey Math Levels Multi Option draws coloured MM levels on your chart to be interpreted as follows:
- Line 1/8 (Weak, Place to Stop and Reverse): This level is also weak.
- Line 2/8 and 6/8 (Pivot, Reverse): Those two lines yield the level 4/8 only to the strength to reverse the price movement.
- Line 3/8 (Bottom of Trading Range): If the price is below this line and in uptrend it means that it will be very difficult for the price to break this level.
- Line 4/8 (Major Support/Resistance Line): It is the strongest support and resistance level, the best for entering the market.
- Line 5/8 (Top of Trading Range): The price fluctuates between the lines 5/8 and 3/8 about 40% of the time.
- Line 7/8 (Weak, Place to Stop and Reverse): This level is weak. If the price moves fast and stops around this line, a reversal movement will happen soon.
- Line 0/8 & 8/8 (Ultimate Support and Ultimate Resistance): These levels are the strongest.
- File: MML_Multi_Option_v1.23.mq4
- Size: 27 Kb