ZMFX Trend is a multi-pair and multi-indicator forex tool, determining the direction of the trend for 8 different currency pairs according to the signals generated from 5 technical indicators:
- EMA = 10; 50; 200
- Stochastic = 30
- CCI = 50
- RSI = 14
- MACD = 20
- EMA extreme trend when three EMAs move in the same direction.
- EMA simple trend is determined by EMA1 >/< EMA2 and EMA3 is conflicting.
- Stochastic extreme level over 80 and below 20. Simple when above/below 50.
- CCI levels: 100, 0 and -100.
- RSI levels: 65, 50 and 35.
- MACD extreme bullish when above signal and above 0 level. Simple bullish when above 0.
- MACD extreme bearish when below signal and below 0 level. Simple bearish when below 0.
This is how to read the indicator:
- LIME colour – extreme uptrend.
- GREEN colour – simple uptrend.
- FIREBRICK colour – simple downtrend.
- RED colour – extreme downtrend.
It can be used to trade binary options. A profitable strategy would be to trade according to the trend when all the indicators provide the same signal.
- File: ZMFX Forex Trend v3.mq4
- Size: 31 Kb